PLS DESIGN SERVICES
Don’t waste valuable resources on your own design when PLS can do it for you in a fraction of the time. Simply fax or email a rough sketch or notes describing room dimensions, window and door placement, and utility locations to the Laundry Design Team and you will receive a Preliminary Drawing that displays:
- Machine placement
- Locations of tables, carts, shelving
- Mechanical and chemical storage rooms
- Installation notes
The Preliminary Drawing adds polish to your laundry proposal by helping your customer fully envision the increased throughput of their finished laundry facility.
The customized Utility Schedule is based on the specific model mix for the facility. The Utility Schedule provides a detailed overview of utility requirements organized by:
- Electrical service
- Drain requirements
- Gas requirements
- Exhaust and venting
- Water requirements
The Utility Schedule makes communicating with contractors and utility companies more efficient thanks to the detailed, easy-to-read format.
Laundry Operating Analysis
When being eco-friendly is a priority, the Laundry Operating Analysis gives customers a thorough understanding of cost-per-pound to process laundry. Using this report, you can determine:
- The best equipment mix for the facility
- Estimates on utility costs and usage
- Impact of equipment performance on labor and utilities
The Construction Drawing assists architects, building engineers and designers in preparing permits and drawings quickly and accurately.
- The Construction Drawing package consists of four 24” x 36” paper copies of the drawing that detail information such as elevation, foundation and utility requirements for the laundry equipment.
- Drawings are available in a variety of formats upon request. (.pdf, .dwg, .dxf)
- Our service significantly reduces turnaround time, which in turn saves your customer time and money.